Saint Gobain Weber Tile Epoxy Kit
|Packaging size||5 Kg|
|Shelf Life||2 Year|
|Compressive Strength||>24.2 MPa|
|Pot Life Of Mix||@ 25 deg C > 80 min|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Mix density||1.58 g/cc|
|Temperature range||0 to 80 deg c|
|Full cure||7 days|
|Water clean-ability||80 min|
|Setting time||>120 min|
|Bond strength to quarry tile||>6.9 MPa|
|Tensile strength||>6.9 MPa|
|Thermal shock resistance||>3.5 MPa|
Weberepox easy is a two component, easy to use, epoxy based tile adhesive and grout. It is suitable for all types of tiles and stones on the floor and wall. It is especially recommended for hygiene sensitive areas and also areas which require sterile conditions.
When components of weberepox easy are mixed, it forms a smooth, creamy & thixotropic paste, which makes it easy to mix, easy to apply, easy to clean, and easy to maintain. At the same time, it also provides high mechanical and chemical resistance properties. The resultant is, an easy to use, high durability grout, which is available in an attractive range of colors
Features & Benefits
- For grout joints between 2 mm - 12 mm.
- Easy to mix, creamy consistency high productivity grout.
- Can be applied on wall and floor.
- Highly thixotropic - non - sag formula can be used as both grout and adhesive on floor & wall.
- Easy to apply
- Early flexural properties
- High resistance to abrasion
- High Compressive strength
- Low water absorption results in watertight joints
- Resistance to stain & chemicals.
- Hygienic in service & would not allow bacterial growth
- Low VOC - Over curing full reaction takes place.
- Available in 12 widely used colors.
Conformity To Standards
- RG - as per ISO 13007 - 3
- R2T - as per ISO 13007
- ANSI A118.3 - chemical resistant, water cleanable, tile setting & grouting epoxy.
- US FDA in accordence with 21 CFR 175.300
- Anti-stain properties make it suitable for maintainence - free use in residential, commercial, & hospitality sector.
- High bond strength makes it suitable for use with ceramic tile, porcelian, and vitrified tiles, large format tiles & stones, low thickness slabs, natural stone, artificial stone, etc.
- High compressive strength along with its chemical resistant properties make it suitable for industrial applications like chemical industries, laboratories, production & storage workshops, paper mills, dyeing plants, tanneries, food industries, breweries, commercial kitchens, battery rooms, workshops, dairies, & processing plants. Please refer to the chemical resistance chart in case of extreme industrial conditions.
- Resistance to bacteria & fungal growth makes it suitable for hospitals, operation theatres, clinics, swimming pool and kitchens.
- Low water absorption and resistance to a wide degree of temperature variation ensures that it can be used for wet areas, swimming pools, spas, jacuzzis, bathrooms, public toilets, and showers.
- Low abrasion or high abrasion resistance makes it suitable for usage in heavy traffic areas like subway stations, shopping malls and airport terminal buildings & even industrial use.
- Suitable for joint widths between 2 mm & 12 mm.
- Epoxy grout applications should not be done in excessive heat. After full curing weberepox easy would resist temperatures between 00C - 800C.
- When weberepox easy used on exterior installations, color variations may occur over time, especially with lighter shades due to ultra violet rays or environmental contaminants.
- Please ensure compatibility of the tiles/stones with the mixed material. Please refer to the methodology of application section and the literature of the tile/stone manufacturer taking suitable precaution. It is always advisable to test a small sample area before grouting the entire area.
Saint Gobain Weber Tile Adhesive For Large Format Stone On Drywall
|Packaging Size||20 Kg|
|Brand||Saint Gobain Weber|
|Color||Component A-White ; Component B-Pale yellow|
|Shelf Life||9 Month|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Temperature Resistance||-5 to 100 deg C|
|Ready for use||2 days after grouting|
|Set to light foot traffic||60-120 mins|
|Ready for grouting on floor||10 hours|
|Adjust-ability time||15 mins|
|Mix Density||1.6 to 1.65 gm/cc|
|Tensile adhesion strength||2.14 N/mm2|
|Tensile adhesion strength after water immersion||1.89 N/mm2|
|Tensile adhesion strength after heat ageing||1.84 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion Strength||1.78 N/mm2|
|Shear Adhesion strength after heat ageing||1.69 N/mm2|
|Shear adhesion strength after 21 days' air cure, 7 days' water immersion||1.64 N/mm2|
|Shear adhesion strength at elevated temperature||1.14 N/mm2|
|Shear adhesion strength after 7 days' air cure, 7 days' water immersion||1.42 N/mm2|
|Shear adhesion strength at elevated temperature||1.29 N/mm2|
|Tensile adhesion strength||0.52 N/mm2|
|Open time: tensile adhesion strength||0.89 N/mm2|
|Highly deformable adhesives (S2)||5.5 mm|
|Improved exterior glue plywood adhesion (P2)||1.45 N/mm2|
- Weberfix drywall is a 2 component high performance tile and stone adhesive, which can be used for almost all types of tiles*, over almost all types of substrates including green and moisture sensitive marble & agglomerates. Weberfix drywall is specially formulated, for fixing large format tiles & stones on drywalls and plywood.
Features & Benefits
- Moisture free system : Does not damage wooden sustrates or tiles, and water sensitive stone.
- Very High Bond strength
- 2 Component adhesive : prevents wastage, as only quantity which is required has to be mixed.
- Easy to use
- Fast Setting
- Can do cladding upto 50 ft. height, without any support bracket*.
- Under tile treatment of stone (to prevent discoloration) is not required.
- Can be used for fixing moisture sensitive stones, like green marble.
- Reaction bases system, and thus not harshly affected by temperature & humidity.
- Can be used on touch dry surface of concrete. Do not need to wait for substrate to get completely dry.
Area of application
- Refer to tile/substrate application table for detailed list of tiles/stones and substrate, weberfix drywall can be used for.
- ISO 13007 and EN 12004. Exceeds requirements of C2TFS2P2 and D2TA.
- For large and heavy stones, initial support required for atleast 5 hours for vertical application
- Not for fixing Metal or glass tiles. Use Weber bond poxy for fixing metal and glass tiles.
Method of application
For Cementitious substrate, waterproofing and tiles:
- Surfaces should be within 5 deg C to 35 deg C (at higher temperature material will set faster. To bring down the temperature saturate with water.)
- Substrate should be structurally sound, clean and free of all bond inhibiting compounds, like dirt, oil, grease, paint, sealers, curing compounds, laitance etc. Rough or unever concrete surfaces should be made smooth and allowed to cure. While dirt can be cleaned with just water, surfactants may be required for oil, grease etc.
- Excess water should be drained, and the surface should be brought to touch dry condition.
For Drywalls and other substrates:
- Only dry cleaning is recommended for such substrates. Use a wirebrush if required, to remove any bond inhibiting compound.
- Please ensure use of proper personal protective equipment (PPE) before handling the product.
- Take 3 parts component A, and 1 part component B, by weight (9:4 by volume) in a bucket / other suitable container.
- Mix for 3-5 minutes, preferably using a slow speed stirrer (100 rpm), or using any other suitable method.
- Mixing at high speed should be avoided.
- Mix only the quantity of adhesive, which can be consumed in 10-15 mins.
- Wash tool immediately with water, after use, and before the adhesive hardens.
- No water to be added to the mix.
- 5 Kg
- 15 Kg
- 20 Kg