Saint Gobain Weber Water Proofing SBR
|Packaging Size||1 L|
|Type||Water Proofing Liquid|
|Material||Styrene butadiene co- polymer latex liquid.|
|Grade Standard||Analytical Grade|
|Specific Gravity||1.030 +/-0.01 g/cc @ 25 deg C|
|Ph Value||9 to 11|
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
|Pot Life||1 Hour @ 25 deg C|
|Brand||Saint Gobain Weber|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are the leading supplier of Saint Gobain Weber Water Proofing SBR made available to our clients at competitive prices.
About this product
- Clean the substrate of oil stains and bond inhibiting compounds. Also remove dirt, dust and laitance, if any, using a high-pressure water jet or any other suitable method.
- Corroded reinforcement bars should be exposed around their full circumference, should then be cleaned to remove all the loose particles and should be treated with an anti-corrosive product.
Features and benefits
- It provides an excellent bond to the existing substrate.
- It makes the structure impermeable to liquids.
- It improves chemical, abrasion and impact resistance.
- It has improved flexural strength and hence avoids cracking.
- Shrinkage cracks are reduced.
- Thinner screeds can be cast for similar strengths, reducing weight and material used.
- It has excellent slip resistance when used for flooring screeds.
- 1 L
- 5 L
- 20 L