We are a leading Wholesale Distributor of tile cleaner from Chennai, India.
Product Price: Rs 135 / BottleGet Best Price
Weberklin Ceraplus is a specially formulated ceramic surface cleaner and stain remover. It can be used on all types of ceramic material like tiles, bathtub, washbasins etc. Salt buildups due to stagnant water / continuous exposure to water can be removed with ease.
|Packaging Size||1 L|
|Type Of Floor||Tile Floor|
|Brand||Saint Gobain Weber|
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Soaking time||3-5 mins|
|Specific Gravity||1.05 @ 27 deg C|
About the product
- For tough stains, apply directly onto the stain, with a sponge or cloth, and let it soak for 3-5 min. Clean with plenty of water.
- For mild stains or spots, dilute with water in the proportion 1:1 by volume, and apply onto the stain, with a sponge or cloth, and let it soak for 3-5 min. Clean with plenty of water.
Feature And Benefits
- Easily removes even tough cement stains
- No etching of ceramic products
- Does not affect the glaze of tiles
- Removes all residual substances, like soap, scum deposit, mineral and salt deposits easily.
- When used before grouting tile joints, provides contamination-free grout, with longer life and better colour performance.
Things to consider
- Always perform preliminary tests on small testing area, to check compatibility with the surface to be cleaned.
- Not suitable for artificial or natural stones, which are prone to acid etching.
- Always wash the surface with plenty of water after cleaning with Weberklin Ceraplus.
- Make sure there is no residual product left, in cracks, corners, joints etc.
Area of Application
- Deep cleaning of stained ceramic surface like tiles
- Removing tough stains from bath tubs, wash basins, WC, sanitary ware and other ceramic fittings.
- Ideal for pre cleaning of tile joints, before grouting.
- Can also be used for routine cleaning in diluted state.
- 1 year from month and year of manufacturing, for sealed bottles, stored in dry condition, away from direct sunlight.
Condition of sale
- Sold Subject to the company’s condition of sale which are available on request
- Always use rubber gloves while using Weberklin ceraplus, as exposure may cause itching or irritation.
- There may be irritation caused in eyes and skin in case of contact for a very long time. Please seek medical help if the problem persists for a long time. The product is recommended to be applied with gloves.
- The user should determine the usability of the product for its intended use. Our products are manufactured under the Saint-Gobain quality standards, and subjected to strict quality control procedures. Since the company has no control over site conditions and installation procedures, the company will not be responsible under any circumstances for any loss, damage or liability from incorrect usage.
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback